Chopta is a village located in Uttarakhand state of India and a base for trekking to Tungnath, third temple of Panch Kedar which is at a distance of 3.5 km. Chopta offers amazing views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an elevation of 2680mts above sea level. Chopta is surrounded by forest of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in variety of flora and fauna.
This place is popularly known as 'Mini Switzerland' in Uttarakhand. Chopta region has many treks and trails through jungle and grasslands. Because of abundance of birds Chopta is becoming popular among bird watchers.
There are 2 batches available for this Chopta - Tungnath Bird Photography Tour.
Tour cost for a group of 5 pax is Rs 1,20,000/- (For Indian Nationals)
This is an indicative cost which might increase if the administrative costs are increased at any time.
Tour cost includes:
- All stays on twin sharing basis in basic hotel
- All meals (veg only) as per the itinerary
- All surface transfer in SUVs (starting from Haldwani pick up till Ramnagar drop)
- All forest entry fee, guide charges, pony charges, still camera fee
- Service of a dedicated naturalist and wildlife photographer for the entire tour
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant's home town to Haldwani and back from Ramnagar travel cost
- Any additional F&B items which are not included in the meals as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 90 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 91 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 90 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.