Ranthambore, the name is known across the world as one of the best tiger reserves in India to watch and photograph tigers in the wild. Ranthambore was established as Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in 1955 and became a Tiger Reserve in 1973. The park is bounded by the Banas river in the north and the Chambal river in the south. The historic Ranthambore fort lies within the park. Having a very high density of the big cats, Ranthambore boasts of excellent sightings of tigers. But Ranthambore is not only home to tigers but many other rare and elusive wildlife like the leopard, sloth bear, hyena, caracal etc. Herbivores found in the park include Nilgai, Chital, Sambar deer and Indian gazelle or the Chinkara. Jackals, wild boars, langurs etc are also seen in Ranthambore. Sightings of crocodiles in and around the various water bodies of the park is also common. The scenic beauty of Ranthambore is also superb and has many hills, plateaus, meadows and lakes. Three famous lakes of Ranthambore are Padam talao, Rajbagh talao and Malik talao.
Tour cost per Indian participant is Rs. 41,990/-
PS: The tour cost is as per prevailing Forest Department tourism charges. Any increment by the Department in those rates will reflect as an addition to the tour cost.
Tour cost includes:
- Pick up and drop from/to Sawai Madhopur station to/from guest house
- 6 open top gypsy safaris with maximum 4 participants in a vehicle
- All nights stay on twin sharing basis in AC rooms
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a dedicated professional wildlife photographer and naturalist
- All park entry fee, guide charges, still camera charges, gypsy and driver charges
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant's home town to Sawai Madhopur and back travel expenses
- Any extra food item not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Any non-alcoholic beverage not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Laundry, phone call, etc. personal charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 120 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 121 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 120 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.