The heart of India is just magical, Kanha being a part of it adds pizzazz to that magical effect. Kanha is one of the larger National Parks in India, having a core area of about 940 Sq. KM. and stretching over two districts namely Mandla and Balaghat. The deep dark Sal forests and the many humongous meadows shelter various species with Bengal Tiger being the apex predator of this forest and the unmistakable duende that has attracted tourists and photographers from across the globe to this forest is no doubt the Hard Ground Barasingha for Kanha is the only forest where these animals are found in the entire world. Apart from these other animals found in this gargantuan forest are Leopard, Dhole, Indian Gaur, Sloth bear etc. Kanha is the home to some of the famous tigers and tigresses like Munna, Lakshmi and many more.
Forests too have a lot of secrets to share with you. All you have got to do is choose the right 'Nature Whisperer'.... Keep Clicking!
Tour cost is Rs 33,990/- per participant (Indian Nationals).
PS: The tour cost is as per prevailing Forest Department tourism charges. Any increment by the Department in those rates will reflect as an addition to the tour cost.
Tour cost includes:
- All open top gypsy safaris with maximum 4 pax in a gypsy
- All stay in AC rooms on twin-sharing basis
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All park entry fee, guide charges, still camera charges, gypsy and driver charges
- Services of a dedicated naturalist and wildlife photographer for the entire tour
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant’s home town to Kanha and back travel expenses
- Transfer between Kanha and the nearest airport / railhead / bus stand, however we will be happy to assist you on that if required
- Any extra food item not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Any non-alcoholic beverage not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Laundry, phone call, etc. personal charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 120 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 121 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 120 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.