Now twice in a year! hurry... enjoy fine birding experience in the exciting Land Of Thunder Dragon. we have a question for all of you, what excites you the most as fas as exploring adventurous birding destinations in the eastern Himalayas is concerned?
The exciting mysterious birding trails lying in the lap of Himalayas, the birding tours led by the ace naturalist of GoingWild in two different seasons that too in Bhutan, do you feel something now? well, we think it will be a real treat for birders and avid wildlife lovers from across the globe.The early morning light , echo of bird songs from miles away will surely bring you the joy of birding in Bhutan. The peaceful silence of the place engulfs the woodland which provides a transcendental feel to the place, a state of tranquility and eternity can be easily attained to make you feel at on with nature.
with almost 690 species of birds recorded in Bhutan so far, this place can be compared to the Garden Of Eden, where you can lose yourself, forget all your worries and all other worldly feelings, only you with beautiful birds all around; some so bright and colorful like:- Blood Phesant, Black-necked Crane, variety of Rosefinches, colorful Flycatchers; some so rarely seen that when see them your face gets aglow with excitement like:- Solitary Snipe, Ward's Trogon, Red-faced Liochichla etc., some commoners like Bhutan Laughingthrush, Grey-sided Laughingthrush, Yellow-rumped Honeyguide and some belong to the category of 'A Birder's love' like:- Smaller Tits, miscellaneous Babblers, Shortwings and Wren Babblers to Tesias and Parrotbills.
So indulge your senses and take the pleasure of birding, bird watching and bird photography in this birding heaven. It is worth giving a chance to behold the birds of Bhutan with us. The best time to visit Bhutan is in the early winter and early summer. Studying and watching the birds of Bhutan is just a small step towards understanding avian fauna, nature and unraveling the mysteries hidden deep in the cracks and folds of this majestic land of The Thunder Dragon.
Tour cost per participant is Rs 95,490/- only for Indian Nationals. P.S. This is an indicative cost which might increase if the forest administrative charges are increased.
Tour cost includes:
- Basic accommodation in home stays on twin sharing basis
- All meals as per the itinerary
- All surface transfer in SUVs as per the itinerary
- All forest entry fee, Inner Line Permit fee, guide charges etc.
- Service of a dedicated wildlife photographer and naturalist for the entire tour
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant's home town to Siliguri and back charges
- Any extra food item not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Any non-alcoholic beverage not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Laundry, phone call, etc. personal charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 90 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 91 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 90 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.