Corbett Tiger Reserve is situated in the Terai region and the lower Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand in Northern India. Corbett is the oldest national park of India, established in 1936 as Hailey National Park. The diverse fauna and splendid landscape of Corbett Tiger Reserve makes it a famous destination for tourists and wildlife enthusiast from all over the globe. The Corbett Tiger Reserve has a varied landscape which includes hills, rivers, grasslands, dense forests etc. This rich habitat and the variation in altitude have contributed in making Corbett a heaven for varied fauna.
The Corbett Tiger Reserve is home to the asiatic elephant and the bengal tiger. Many species of deer like the sambar deer, chitals, and the rare hog deer also make this park their home. Other animals which can be seen in Corbett are himalayan black bears, sloth bears, wild boars, jackals, hanuman langurs, rhesus macaques etc. Corbett Tiger Reserve is also home to the rare and endangered gharial. The avifauna is astounding and Corbett boasts a species count of over 550 species of birds which include birds like long-tailed broadbills, collared falconets, Tawny fish owls, several species of flycathers, babblers and warblers etc.
Tour cost per Indian participant is Rs 43,990/- only.
This is an indicative cost which might increase if the forest administrative charges are increased at any time.
Tour cost includes:
- All stays in non AC rooms on twin sharing basis in FRHs (Forest Rest Houses)
- All meals as per the itinerary (only veg allowed inside Corbett TR, eggs available for breakfast)
- Pick up and drop from/to Ramnagar station
- All safaris in open top Gypsy with maximum 4 guests in a vehicle
- All forest entry fee, guide charges, still camera fee
- Service of a dedicated naturalist and wildlife photographer for the entire tour
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant's home town to Ramnagar and back travel cost
- Any additional F&B items which are not included in the meals as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic drinks (alcholic drinks are strictly not allowed inside Corbett TR)
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 120 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 121 days or more before commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 120 days or lesser before commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.