The unsullied ambience of the beautiful Himalayas is free from the shackles of human disturbance; the landscapes, the exotic species of birds sitting on rocks, trees, here and there everywhere and the peace prevailing in this birding heaven tickle your imaginations and senses. The place is a painting by god on the canvas of earth. Gliding clouds, misty forests and the wet wind wait patiently to greet the nature enthusiasts from across India.
Pangolakha wildlife sanctuary is the perfect destination for the bird lovers, the varied bird species and the mammalian fauna will surely cast a spell on you. The beauty of this place is enchanting.
In Pangolakha bird photography tour we cover various altitudes ranging from 1000 ft. to 15000 ft. We do bird photography and bird watching on the famous Old Silk Route, our motto in all our bird photography tours is to photograph the lifeforms and the exotic bird species of the respective areas, which have been dwelling in the areas for ages. Birds are everywhere in the open waiting for you to photograph them. Tracking birds, understanding their behavior, calls and all other nitty-gritties require skill and experience so it is advisable to go for bird photography tours in these regions with experts having years of experience in this vertical who in true sense understand the birds very well and are willing to share their knowledge with you in turn guiding you to ensure that your bird list becomes ever increasing even in the toughest conditions.
In higher parts of Pangolkha birding and bird photography is comparatively easier than other places in North-East India... why? Well travel with us to know about everything in detail.
- 21st September 2017 - Pick up from New Jalpaiguri Rly Station or Bagdogra Airport (§) and transfer to home stay at Zuluk with birding on the way. Overnight at home stay (L,S,D)
- 22nd September 2017 - Full day birding at Zuluk with packed breakfast and lunch. Overnight at home stay (B,L,S,D)
- 23rd September 2017 - Full day birding at Padamchen with packed breakfast and lunch. Overnight at home stay (B,L,S,D)
- 24th September 2017 - Morning birding at Nathang Valley; Lunch at home stay; Afternoon birding at Lingtam, Overnight at home stay (B,L,S,D)
- 25th September 2017 - Early morning check out birding and lunch on the way. Drop at New Jalpaiguri Rly Station or Bagdogra Airport (§§) by evening (B,L)
(§) - For pick up from Bagdogra, participant(/s) would have to arrive one day prior to the commencement of the tour (staying one night at hotel at Bagdogra); since we would pick up by 0900 hrs and no flights arrive before 1130 hrs.
(§§) - For drop at Bagdogra, participant(/s) would have to leave one day after the end of the tour (staying one night at hotel at Bagdogra); since we would drop up by 1800 hrs and no flights depart after 1630 hrs.
Tour cost per participant is Rs 22,990/- only for Indian Nationals.
This is an indicative cost which might increase if the forest administrative charges are increased.
Tour cost includes:
- Basic accommodation in home stays on twin sharing basis
- All meals as per the itinerary
- All surface transfer in SUVs as per the itinerary
- All forest entry fee, Inner Line Permit fee, guide charges etc.
- Service of a dedicated wildlife photographer and naturalist for the entire tour
- All applicable taxes
Tour cost excludes:
- Participant's home town to Siliguri and back charges
- Any extra food item not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Any non-alcoholic beverage not included in the meal as per the itinerary
- Laundry, phone call, etc. personal charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Tour cost includes"
Bank account details:
Account No.: 0291102000006453
Account Holder Name: GOINGWILD LLP
Account Type: Current
Branch: Bansdroni, Kolkata
IFSC Code: IBKL0000291
- Advance 50% payment to book your seat
- 100% balance payment atleast 90 days before the commencement of tour
Refund policy in case of cancellation:
- 50% of total cost if cancelled 91 days or more before the commencement of tour
- No refund if cancelled 90 days or lesser before the commencement of tour
Please note: Date of cancellation will be the date of written (email) communication of intent to cancel, received by us. Refund amount will be calculated excluding the date of commencement of tour.
By agreeing to participate in any of GoingWild LLP tours, the participant confirms to understand and voluntarily agree to all the terms and conditions, including the below mentioned:
Back to first tab
- Fitness to complete the Tour is the sole criterion for participation.
- Participants are advised to consult their physician in case they have any kind of medical history of hypertension, cardiac issues or any other ailments.
- Tour mentor's decisions during the tour are final and binding.
- GoingWild LLP can not be held responsible for injuries, damages or losses caused to any participant due to acts of god,terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments or any other conditions or omissions outside the control of GoingWild LLP.
- All participants travelling with GoingWild LLP must complete and sign a Risk Release Agreement before the commencement of tour.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.